- Jokers Wild – PCs don’t get bennies during session in combat in the usual way. Instead, whenever a player draws a Joker, all PCs gain one Benny.
- Strange Luck – PCs don’t get bennies outside of combat in the usual way. Instead, if a player rolls and both dice explode, the PC is given a Benny, and the player can influence the game by dictating a coincidence to the party’s favor (GM can veto the idea, however)
- Extra Advancement Required – It requires 25 XP to advance in Rank, rather than the usual 20, as discussed in the Legends Arise book “Liner Notes”.
- Leadership Edge Enhancement – Each Leadership Edge taken allows the PC to advance one skill that is currently less than its controlling Attribute.
- Leadership Edge Advancement – Each four Leadership Edges taken grant the PC a free combat-focused Edge.
- Edges from Deluxe and Shaintar – Spreadsheet
- Mapless Combat – The battle map is abstracted to larger squares. Melee can occur with those in the same square, one square away is close range, two squares is medium, and three is long range. Thrown weapons are considered 1 square farther away. Movement is 2 turns to change boxes (1 with successful Running check). GM to eyeball how many people are affected by area-of-effect attacks.
- Travel Rates – http://savage-stuff.blogspot.com/2015/01/travel-times-tactical-and-overland.html
- Map of Shaintar – http://www.shaintar.com/sites/default/files/ShaintarMap_2014_18x24.jpg
- Adventure Generator – http://www.godwars2.org/SavageWorlds/shaintar_adventure.html